Promote Your Wine Enthusiast Score To An Audience of Millions
Has your wine been rated and reviewed by Wine Enthusiast? Then you hold the keys to valuable marketing opportunities that are only available to those who have been featured in our database and/or in our Buying Guide. (Please Note: All wines appear online in our searchable wine database at www.winemag.com/ratings. Only a selection of these ratings and reviews will appear in print in the Buying Guide.)
To fully maximize the exposure you receive from your review, we recommend enhancing your rating and review with any of our cost-effective marketing programs that provide additional reach across our print and digital footprint:
- Guaranteed print placement with a full color label next to your rating and review
- Feature in the Advanced Buying Guide trade email
- Feature in our online Buying Guide database
- Plus, a PDF sell sheet for your own marketing use.
Online-only Label Package
- Your wine label image displayed with your review in the online Wine Enthusiast Buying Guide.
- A rotating highlight ad that displays your label for 30 days. The ad rotates throughout the Buying Guide section of WineMag.com and links back to your site.
- Plus, a PDF sell sheet for your own marketing use
$795 per label
No one can tell the story of your wine like you can! Provide your own 2 – 3 minute video about your wine that we will publish adjacent to your online review. This is your chance to speak directly to our WineMag.com audience about your wine.
If you do not have video capability our video team will work with you to produce a video for you.
$595 per video
Complete Promotional Package
- Guaranteed print placement with a full color label
- Feature in the Advanced Buying Guide Trade Email
- Feature in our online Buying Guide database as rotated highlight for the month
- Inclusion in 1 Top Shelf Email Newsletter*. See Example
- Plus, a PDF sell sheet emailed to you for your own marketing use
* The Top Shelf Email is for wines that receive a 90+ rating or a Best Buy, Editors’ Choice or Cellar Selection designation. This is a special opportunity to highlight your wine in our weekly newsletter which reaches 300,000+ engaged wine lovers who have opted in for the latest updates from Wine Enthusiast. No more than 4 products are featured per week, so this yields unparalleled exposure for your brand. You may include a special offer, recipe pairing, video or link to any landing page you choose to promote.